During these unusual times, we are having one in-person worship service on Sundays at 10:30 a.m. It is broadcast live on our YouTube channel to accommodate anyone who is at risk or might pose a risk to others. We would love for you to join us in either of these ways.
What to expect at the in-person service:
- Doors open at 10:15 a.m.
- Face coverings are requested, and we will have extras for anyone who would like one.
- There will be greeters at both east and west entrances to open doors and answer any questions you may have.
- Pre-packaged communion servings will be made available as you enter the building.
- The seating in the auditorium has been modified to allow for social distancing. Households are seated together with at least six feet of spacing in every direction.
- As a recommended precaution, most of our singing will happen toward the end of the service.
- Worship leaders and speakers on the stage will not be wearing face coverings, so that we can hear them--but they'll keep a safe distance!
These are not things we do out of fear; we do them in love and consideration of others. Thank you for helping us in this, and for being flexible as we adapt.